Responsive Ad Area

IFM FORUM

Birth Certificate Checklist

Home Forums IFM Family Forum Birth Certificate Checklist

This topic contains 6 replies, has 5 voices, and was last updated by JPayne JPayne 2 days, 3 hours ago.

• Author
    Longwood
    Longwood
    Participant

BIRTH CERTIFICATE REGISTRATION Check List

Step 1: Municipal County of birth-Authentication

Required Documents

Certificate of Live Birth (CoLB) or LongForm
    Obtain one copy
    This is your certificate of Title
    Certificate Birth Certificate (BC) or ShortForm
    Obtain one copy

Procedure

Get both authentic CoLB & the BC by a county notary in the county where in you were born.

Step 2. SECRETARY of STATE of birth Authentication of the Notary

Required Documents

Authenticated CoLB or Long Form
    Authenticated BC or Short Form

Procedure

Get a UCC-11 on your SS#.
    Have local county notary to notarize & place his seal on the Affidavit of Ownership for the CoLB & BC.
    Have the [Head Clerk of the County Clerk of the Circuit Court – Highest County Court (Has control of the land records)] authenticate the county notary’s seal.
    Rate limiting step – find out who this is in your state.
    Have the SECRETARY of STATE in your birth state authenticate seal of the notary authenticate the notary who notarized the Affidavits of Ownership.
    Have the US SECRETARY of STATE authenticate the seal SECRETARY of STATE from your birth state.

Step 3. Corporate US Authentication

Step. Copyright stage

Obtain a copyright of the variations of your strawman’s name and upload Documents one through 8 (see below) to copyrightdepost.com for your international copyright.

Step. SS5 Form

Act Of State

Required Documents –contracted

Authenticated CoLB
    Authenticated BC
    Affidavit – to be attached to the BC.
    General Rules of Practice – Court Rules 220
    Authenticated Document of House Joint # Resolution 75 –
    Authenticated Treaty of Marrakech (January 29, 1894).
    Authenticated Treaty of Tripoli
    DBA (Doing Business As)
    Copyright
    SS5 Form
    Act of State

Required Documents –expanded

1-authenticated CoLBfrom your Birth state by the municipal notary and SECRETARY of STATE from your Birth state. Or authenticated Naturalization record if you are born off this land.
    1-authenticated BC from your Birth state by the municipal notary from your Birth state and SECRETARY of STATE from the state you live in now.

i. This step may not be necessary if you live in the state where you were born.

Affidavit – to be attached to the BC.
    General Rules of Practice – Court Rules 220
    Minnesota State Legislature: Revisor of Statutes

i. Delano Dugarm: 651-296-2868

ii. Minnesota Supreme Court

iii. 651-296-2254

iv. 651-296-9002

Authenticated Document of House Joint # Resolution 75 –
    Library of Congress

i. Duplication Services

Will have a seal on this document. $98 for total cost

ii. (202)-707-5640-phone

iii. (202)-707-1771-fax

iv. email: duplicationservices@loc.gov

v. Contact Kia Campbell: (202)-707-8754

Make it attention to her
    House of Representatives – Commonwealth of Pennsylvania

i. Right to Know Office

Contact Person: Keisha Wright: 717-787-7431
    Internet: http://www.house.state.pa.us/RTKL/index.cfm?CFID=136305581&CFTOKEN=48942288
    Go to website and click on the Right-to-know Request Form. Fill out the form; it asks for an address, telephone number & email.
    The document they will send will not be authenticated. Mrs. Wright said that any document published by the House of Representatives is automatically authenticated. They will send the document in the mail.

ii. Chief Clerk/Open Records – Anthony Frank Barbush

iii. Rm 129, Main Capitol Building, P.O. Box 202220, Harrisburg, PA

717-787-2372
    Authenticated Treaty of Marrakech(January 29, 1894).
    Library of Congress Photo-duplication department
    (202)-707-5640
    (202)-707-5959
    Authenticated Treaty of Tripoli(Friendship & Peace?)
    Library of Congress copyright department
    (202)-707-5640
    (202)-707-5959
    DBA(Doing Business As)
    County Recorder

Copyright
    copyrightdeposit.com

SS5 Form

Act of State

Babs
    Babs
    Participant

Thank you so much for this web site and this check list is exactly what I have been asking for and nobody else has any knowledge what I was looking for.. got booted out of a fb page for asking questions about what to do with the BC.

StLouis08
    StLouis08
    Participant

Thanks for the information! I will get started using this checklist and let everyone know my results.

JPayne
    JPayne
    Participant

Your list is not explanatory enough for Birth Certificate. What do you ask the notary for?…..and so on.

Nichollenpayne
    paynekiller
    Participant

Hello,
    I am about to give birth to my daughter within the next 8 weeks and it is stressing m out knowing that if I register her birth certificate I would be signing her over into slavery. My concern is that if I do not that because I am technically property/ employee of the US corporation that if I refuse, they can still steal her away from me and claim that I am endangering my child’s well being. I live in California which as we all know has the strictest and most insane laws in regards to our children. I also have a 8 year old son and would like to know if I would be able to Authenticate his birth certificate since he is not of legal adult age of 18. If anyone could give me any advice on what to do regarding these matters could you please be so kind to let me know your opinions, experiences or steps I should take? Thank you can comment on here or email me directly to paynekillerpromo@gmail.com

Keep up the good work Harvey Dent!

Longwood
      Longwood
      Participant

First you need to find out if your states birth certificate is self authenticating or not. That is the first step and if your lucky it will be self authenticating and just need to take it to your secretary of state for apostiel for a non hague country. If your not lucky you have some work cut out for you but i can lay it out.

JPayne
    JPayne
    Participant

I live in Missouri. I have watched Harvey’s video and some of it is cryptic and I don’t understand it. So if you could help me out I would appreciate your input.

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.