Responsive Ad Area

IFM FORUM

IFM Rules Read First

Home Forums IFM Family Forum IFM Rules Read First

Tagged: 

This topic contains 35 replies, has 34 voices, and was last updated by Marye marye 4 days, 6 hours ago.

• Author
    Admin
    Harvey Dent
    Keymaster
    Moosebreath
    moosebreath
    Participant

How are you going to test new users? You may want to keep the riff raff out if you get my drift!

Might be a good idea to set up a trusted area, but that’s just me thinking…

John

Rational Culture
      Rational Culture
      Participant

Will be keeping an eye out for negative vibes.
      If anyone has an issue with anyone being rude or swearing directly at someone or trying to make deliberate personal insults to another,
      then please inform me immediately,
      I am helping to moderate ! Thank you all so much 🙂

Da Truth
    Da Truth
    Participant

Aloha Harvey and ohana/family E komo mai aloha

Palolo

Cosmiclove
    cosmiclove
    Participant

OK..got it!

Rh14k
    rh14k
    Participant

Love me the rule of 6. Good to see you back in business!!

Who dat
    who dat
    Participant

I’m Just cruising around checking out the new site..Great job Site girl!

Rules read and agree. Glad to be able to be a part of the family love you all!

Research
    research
    Participant

I like the good boundaries Harvey!

JB Philosophist
    JB Philosophist
    Participant

Wow! Congratulations Harvey! Excellent work Web Girl!

I submit and concur. roflmaao
    No seriously I do

Mark Winters
    Mark Winters
    Participant

Harvey it was very nice to see plain old rules of engagement with no double speak at all. Job well done by Web Girl . Top shelf, kudos . Now on to see the meat of the subjects at hand , Much thanks . Mark. PS agree to all rules .

Richard
    Richard
    Participant

Dannah nannah dannah nannah WEBGIRL!
    Well done Harvey and WG 🙂

KeepingitREAL
    KeepingitREAL
    Participant

Awesome Harvey…the alarm clock is about to sound all over America…tick…tock

Abundance
    Abundance
    Participant

Great new site.Thanks Harvey and the site designer!

Ecran228e
    ecran228e
    Participant

HD WDG IFM Family much Love to all of you!!!

Romeputnwork1
    romeputnwork1
    Participant

Blessing abundant brother I really appreciate the motivation and devotion you posses in your heart to help humanity. I strongly respect the rules its sad but awwww yeah got to have rules. Great site

Mary
    Mary
    Participant

Great Job Site Girl !!! Thank YOU!!!!

D.Harp
    D.Harp
    Participant

Wow, I feel at home here. I think a lot will get accomplished here. Harvey, you got a lot going on in here. I’ve got to learn my way around Harvey Dents new mansion. Nice place.

HUFF
    HUFF
    Participant

Nice new Diggs son!

Will
    Will
    Participant

Thanks for everything you do Harvey. I only found you by accident less than two weeks ago. So much has transpired in that short amount of time. If I remember correctly your channel was a YouTube suggestion because I had watched a Druanna and Crazy Lady vids. I’m so glad I found your channel and very bummed when my Harvey Dent Playlist of about 186 shows just disappeared. Great job on the new website. A special thanks to Web Girl for doing a spectacular job. I’m really glad to be here in the opening rounds.
    Thanks again.
    -Will

Shema
    Shema
    Participant

The rules are good I agree. New to the discussion and much respect Harvey. You got the ball rolling on this.Together we
    can all make the right something happen. Especially since you know “they” have their plans that we don’t know about. For one
    I’m sure they are trying to hold onto what they have while making sure they stay out of jail. We can just refer to “them”
    as the “R’s” short for the many Rothschild’s.

Beastmode510
    beastmode510
    Participant

What no swearing Awww shit lol jk

Anonymous

I agree to all rules that provide safety and FREEDOM of Our Natural expressions and PRIVATE Thoughts.
    Big respect to you HD for being a light in this :@%÷ d@€& system.
    LOVE & LIGHT to us in the US and the WORLD.

Missnewgen
    Missnewgen
    Participant

Glad you got the site up and running. 🙂 We have to get this box moved to the top of the chat lol. Congrats on the site. Now you have a huge platform to educate and kick out who ever tries to stop you. Keep it movin Bro.

Buddy
    Buddy
    Participant

I Agree.

BLCashflow2u
    BLCashflow2u
    Participant

Rules read and I agree.
    I’m glad to be apart of this movement and I hope I can contribute positively…. PEACE <3

Seanmc33
    Seanmc33
    Participant

Ice guy nice guy (in Rodney Dangerfields voice)

Momoolah
    Momoolah
    Participant

Im Happy to part of this movement to bring justice, fairness, shareness and love. I was devastated when I found all your work gone from youtube. I have just recently began to figure things out. I am still on the fence as to how to apply this knowledge. Great work dodging the vultures Harvey. And great work on this site WebGirl. Now lets get back our stolen birthrights.
    Totally Agree with your rules section. Simple and to the point. Blessings and Love

EARLB
    EARLB
    Participant

having trouble posting–the pencil doesn’t let me post?????????? what am i doing wrong? EARB—MEMBER—-( ebinventor@hotmail.com )

Rational Culture
      Rational Culture
      Participant

lol aww it might not be you, just that part of the site isn’t fully done yet
      you were able to post here though ! Cheers 🙂

Sylser
    sylser
    Participant

Hello IFM family.
    The rules are simple to follow. Thank you Harvey for being a great leader.
    waving the hand from the Bronx.

Hello Harvey my favorite breath of fresh air ! Put your plan into action 4th of July. Read an agree with rules. Cheryl Whitestone here, sure you recognize me from youtube.

Uncle Buddha
    Uncle Buddha
    Participant

Rules read and I also agree to them, and yes this a site full of interesting tabs. I am also pleased that my brother EEON has caught our attention. Great come back on dat azz!!!

Marye
    marye
    Participant

WOW! I JUST found the rules page. Seems reasonable and makes having rules fun too. WTG Harvey!! Love the web design too WEB DESIGN GIRL!!! Thank you so much! Thank you too Harvey for being you. Don’t ever change!

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.