Responsive Ad Area

IFM FORUM

With regards to shit going down.

Home Forums IFM Family Forum With regards to shit going down.

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices, and was last updated by Stormi Stormi 5 days, 1 hour ago.

• Author
    Mark Winters
    Mark Winters
    Participant

Well came looking for Aug 12 live stream, wasn’t happening so started watching eeon2’s video you have posted instead. 25 seconds in buffering starts, so I start it at beginning, the fucking video stops dead with error code, so I hit the find out why to see what’s going down.it goes to a YouTube site giving explanation as to why this happened blah blah inappropriate content or it could be your Internet provider.basically big brother saying(as I see it) they can stop your videos from being viewed even when not on Screwyoutube. I reloaded eeon’s video and it stops at the 39 second mark and buffers. Dangerous times we live in Harvey. We are in for the biggest fuck over in our lives that will trivialize any and everything we’ve ever been through. I been following RFB because of that video you posted a few days back and I must say I concur with sofar everything of his I’ve watched. Time is short now before the real fireworks starts and we ain’t gonna like it.

Stormi
    Stormi
    Participant

I completely agree with you! Thank goodness we can still communicate with each other and i believe we need to use this time wisely to get ourselves prepped and ready for when SHTF (shit hits the fan!) And a big thank you to Harvey, will be donating to this site each and every week! In preparation for when SHTF day, im interested in ideas that will bring all of us like minded people together so we can survive what’s coming our way… Being able to live off grid, completely self reliant and sustainable inside of small communities will be our best bet. Needless to say, this will take planning, coordination, and resources. Two people, even a family, all alone in a survival situation have very poor odds for success as time goes by. To achieve an optimum chance for survival you need many people who possess tbe knowledge & skills to overcome the obstacles & unforseen events we may face when SHTF.. Their goal is to get everyone in line, completely dependent and subservient to the New World Order. It’s coming. I have no doubt at all about that!! Everyone has unique skills to bring to the table. Some have more resources than others but going into this situation those resources may end up as only what you can carry on your back, or strap to the roof of an “EMP proof” vehicle! Being able to build your own Farady Cage protecting your electronics may inadvertently save your life or other’s lives one day. My point is that no man is an island…we all need other people. Prophecy has begun to unfold before our very eyes. Many of us are finally realizing that we are already WITHIN and now is the time to adjust to this new knowledge and shift focus. The stage is set and we await the chaos and destruction that prophecy has warned will come to pass. It’s time to move ass and get ready!! Everyone should be ready to bug out and should have a plan in place!

In any case, i think it would be a good idea to get people together based on geographical area, say within a days drive from most major cities, and put them in touch with one another so they can devise amongst themselves further plans for their survival as a group. All of the groups could be tethered together via a network so that we may communicate between groups and have access to the knowledge and skills within the entire network. If faced with an emergency situation that posed a danger or risk to the community, communication between communities in the network may be crucial. Information may be very minimal during this (tribulation) period and If we are to resist the new world order we will most certainly have a tough road ahead of us! I for one, would rather die than be chipped. I have spent my entire life fighting the brainwashing and indoctrination that bombards us daily. I am NOT a part of this system. I will NEVER be an obedient servant to the Luciferian/Illuminati agenda. I just can’t go with the flow, get with the program, or tow the line! Ive always felt i were born to resist this inhumane, greedy, power hungry system. I was born in the 60’s and have sat back and watched while the powers that be take control of humanity as if we were a herd of animals, driving the population toward whatever direction they wish for us to go. I will not give away my control of myself, and I believe there are many others out there that feel the same way!! If anyone would like to talk further, or find out about what I’m trying to accomplish, OR you have ideas or knowledge to share, please message me or send me an email at
    NoChip4Me@usa.com

Thanks and please share this site with anyone you wish to Free from the current system of Slavery … That which we call Society… Once we are freed it is our job and duty as a human being to free others. Give Others the chance to survive and help us remain free from the system. No Violence or coercion or hate please. There’s enough of that inside THEIR world, please don’t bring it into mine or pollute this site with such nonsense, we simply have no time for it!

Cheers,
    And remember, if at first you don’t succeed….. Then skydiving is definitely not for you!!

Stormi

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.